Pensions on Divorce – Current issues in 2022 (9:00 to 12:30)
- Public Sector Pensions changes in 2022.
- Public Sector Pensions Remedy – latest developments, what you need to know, and the impact on settlement terms.
- Lifetime Allowance and High Net Worth cases.
- Pension Freedoms, drawdowns, and SIPPs
Pensions on Divorce Workshop – Best Practice in dealing with pensions on your cases (13:30 to 17:00)
- Offsetting and Partial Offsetting – How might settlement be achieved more efficiently?
- Fine tuning the letter of instruction to the needs of your client.
- How to avoid making mistakes with pensions.
- Which pensions should you share? Decision making and interpreting pensions reports.
Jurys Inn Hotel Newcastle, Scotswood Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4AD
Parking is available at the Times Square Car Park next to the hotel and it is only a ten minute walk from Newcastle Central Train Station.
£160 + VAT per attendee for either the morning or the afternoon seminars
£285 + VAT per attendee for the full day of seminars, including lunch
Discounts apply for multiple full day bookings made from the same firm. Click here for details.
Bookings can be made either online, by email, or by post. Note that if you wish to apply for the multiple booking discount, this is only available by email or by post.