|Event Start Date:|
June 15, 2023
|Event End Date:|
June 15, 2023
Pensions on Divorce – Current issues in 2023 (9:00 to 12:30)
- Public Sector Pensions Remedy – How best to prepare for October 2023
- Pension Advisory Group Report V2 – What changes to expect in the 2023 update
- High Inflation, Volatile CEVs – Understanding the maths to get settlement right
- The Pension Protection Fund and Underfunded Schemes – How to deal with them
Pensions on Divorce Workshop 2023 – How to deal with pensions more effectively (13:30 to 17:00)
- Getting it right at the start – Understanding the pensions, the best method of settlement and the advice needed to achieve this
- The NHS Pension Scheme – Key points to ensure you deal with this effectively
- Cases with big age differences between the divorcing parties – Impact on sharing and offsetting settlements
- Effective data collection, how to speed up settlement of your pension cases
The Vermont Hotel, Castle Garth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1RQ
Limited parking is available on-site or parking can be found at the nearby Dean Street car park. The hotel is also around ten minutes’ walk from Newcastle train station.
£185 + VAT per attendee for either the morning or the afternoon seminars
£325 + VAT per attendee for the full day of seminars, including lunch
Discounts apply for multiple full day bookings made from the same firm. Click here for details.
Bookings can be made either online, by email, or by post. Note that if you wish to apply for the multiple booking discount, this is only available by email or by post.