Public Sector Pensions
(Recorded on 10 November 2020)
- Overview of public sector pension schemes.
- Pension sharing in public sector schemes.
- CEVs in public sector schemes (how are they calculated, how do they change over time).
- CEVs compared to valuations for offsetting purposes.
- Undervalues, overvalues and how assumed retirement age affects fair valuation.
- Miscellaneous features, Early Departure Payments and non-shareable benefits.
£55 + VAT per attendee – please email us if you wish to purchase access to the webinar recording.