|Event Start Date:|
May 15, 2023
|Event End Date:|
May 15, 2023
Pensions on Divorce – Current issues in 2023 (9:00 to 12:30)
- Public Sector Pensions Remedy – How best to prepare for October 2023
- Pension Advisory Group Report V2 – What changes to expect in the 2023 update
- High Inflation, Volatile CEVs – Understanding the maths to get settlement right
- The Pension Protection Fund and Underfunded Schemes – How to deal with them
Pensions on Divorce Workshop 2023 – How to deal with pensions more effectively (13:30 to 17:00)
- Getting it right at the start – Understanding the pensions, the best method of settlement and the advice needed to achieve this
- The NHS Pension Scheme – Key points to ensure you deal with this effectively
- Cases with big age differences between the divorcing parties – Impact on sharing and offsetting settlements
- Effective data collection, how to speed up settlement of your pension cases
Granary Wharf, 2 Wharf Approach, Leeds, LS1 4BR
Limited paid parking is available on-site, or parking is available at the nearby Leeds Trinity, Q-Park Sovereign Square, and Round Foundry car parks. The hotel is also only a few minutes’ walk from Leeds train station.
£185 + VAT per attendee for either the morning or the afternoon seminars
£325 + VAT per attendee for the full day of seminars, including lunch
Discounts apply for multiple full day bookings made from the same firm. Click here for details.
Bookings can be made either online, by email, or by post. Note that if you wish to apply for the multiple booking discount, this is only available by email or by post.