Public Sector Pension Schemes (16:30 to 18:30)
- Overview of public sector pension schemes.
- Pension sharing in public sector schemes.
- CEVs in public sector schemes (how are they calculated, how do they change over time).
- CEVs compared to valuations for offsetting purposes.
- Undervalues, overvalues and how assumed retirement age affects fair valuation.
- Miscellaneous features, Early Departure Payments and non-shareable benefits.
Online event – links to the event will be sent out by email
£55 + VAT per attendee
Tickets are available for purchase on Eventbrite or alternatively a booking form can be downloaded below.